Eye Item Instruments 10 Pieces Basic Eye Micro Surgery Ophthalmic Instruments Scissors Surgical Instruments
1 PC PREMIUM BARRAQUER SPECULUM WITH SOLID BLADES
1 PC PREMIUM CASTROVIEJO MICRO SCISSORS 4.5″ CURVED
1 PC PREMIUM CASTROVIEJO SUTURE TISSUE 1X2TEETH FORCEPS 4″ W/ TYING PLATFORM
1 PC PREMIUM MCPHERSON MICRO NEEDLE HOLDER 4.5″ STRAIGHT
1 PC PREMIUM MOSQUITO FORCEPS 5″ CURVED
1 PC PREMIUM IRIS SCISSORS 4.5″ STRAIGHT
1 PC PREMIUM ADSON TISSUE FORCEPS 4.75″ 1X2 TEETH FINE POINT
1 PC PREMIUM ROUND SCALPEL HANDLE #3
1 PC PREMIUM CASTROVIEJO SUTURE FORCEPS SMOOTH PLAIN JAWS 4″
1 PC PREMIUM CASTROVIEJO NEEDLE HOLDER 5.5″
Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
• Premium AISI 420 German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
• Non Slip Grip Premium Quality Handle.
• Polish to high Standard Finish.
• Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship.
• Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
• High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
• High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
Eye Item Instruments 10 Pieces Basic Eye Micro
Colibri Toothed Forceps 1 into 2 teeth, 0.12 mm tying platform. Handle 78 mm 55 ° angle and serrated 13 mm platforms. Multi use toothed 1 into 2 teeth forceps used in ophthalmic, surgical procedures. Used to grip and hold the corneal flap or sclera.
Colibri Toothed Forceps SC22. 1 into 2 teeth, 0.12 mm tying platform. Handle 78 mm
55 ° angle and serrated 13 mm platforms.
Multi use toothed 1 into 2 teeth forceps used in ophthalmic, surgical procedures. Used to grip and hold the corneal flap or sclera.
Single-use manufactured from stainless steel, guaranteed sterility. These surgical instruments are manufactured to international standards, CE marked, and clinically evaluated by ophthalmic professionals.
Intended for use by suitability trained medical professionals.
Please see our website terms and conditions.